Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Morning with Cooper

Today I got to spend some extra time with my little buddy Cooper.  I stayed home because yesterday I twisted my ankle getting off a bus.
This morning the rest of my friends went to culture class to learn about Lebanese geography and tourism, but since you have to walk up hill all the way to get there I didn't think my poor ankle could handle it.  I did laugh a little though, because I hurt my knee and was on crutches on my way over here, so it would make sense that I find way to be injured on my way home next Tuesday.

Since Cindy was sick this morning, Cooper came up to my room to hang out with me while his dad went to culture class.  I was wondering if Cooper would be okay with me not being able to pick him up and throw him around like I normally do, but he was very content to sit with me.


Cooper came with a coloring book, a Magna Doodle, a
Pooh Bear, and an airplane.  We had lots-o-fun chilling on the bed. 
He also took these all apart.  Twice.
And he really likes to play in curtains...
Had fun with you this morning Coop!


No comments:

Post a Comment